If you haven’t been to Ayu Dayclub yet, you NEED to go! The pool party just opened last summer, and the place is gorgeous.
I can’t even compare it to any other pool club in town because nothing comes close. Instead, Ayu stands out with its island-inspired escape in the middle of Las Vegas. So trust me when I say – it’ll transport you.
And the party? Well, it’s killer when the top DJs are there. The venue has signed phenomenal talent to its roster, including Tiesto and Zedd.
So in this guide, I’m letting you in on everything you need to know about the latest pool party to hit Las Vegas Blvd.
Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
Ayu Dayclub: Overview
From the moment you walk into Ayu Dayclub, you’ll feel like you’ve entered a tropical paradise. The club features lush greenery, gigantic palm trees, and flowers galore. Not to mention that the concrete even looks like sand!
Where Ayu really stands out, though, is with its bottle service tables. They’re the epitome of high-end. For instance, most seating features clean, white fabric with luxurious pillows and matching umbrellas. And the tables come loaded with amenities too.
As far as the party goes, not only will you get a massive crowd on Saturdays, but you won’t find better water cannons than at Ayu. They go up even higher and are more powerful than the ones at EBC!
- Days Open: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- Hours: 11 am until 5:30 pm
- Bottle Service: $$$ – $$$$
- Music: Mostly EDM
- DJs: Tiesto, Zedd, Tiesto, Cash Cash, and more
- Special Events: Moonbeam
Location & Directions
Ayu Dayclub is at Las Vegas’ newest hotel, Resorts World. The address is 3000 South Las Vegas Boulevard in Las Vegas, NV 89109.
If you’re driving your car to the club, you can park in Resorts World’s Self Park Garage. The hotel isn’t currently charging for parking during the day.
But I will warn you – it’s quite the walk from here. It took me about 15 minutes to get to Ayu.
You have two choices if you’re self-parking:
- Walk through the hotel complex
- Stay outside and walk on the sidewalk
If you want to stay cool for as long as possible, enter the hotel complex via the South Porte Cochere and take a right at Famous Foods Street Eats food court.
Then, keep walking until you get to Wally’s Wine and take a right.
In front of you, you’ll see a gigantic video globe. As soon as you pass by the globe, take a right, and head out the doors to the outside.
Finally, turn left and follow the path to Ayu Dayclub.
If you’d prefer not to go through the hotel, you can stay outside and walk along the sidewalk towards Las Vegas Blvd. (Look for the signs to Ayu Dayclub.)
It’s pretty hot outside, though. So even if it takes a bit longer walking inside, it’s a better experience overall. And you can quickly grab a bite to eat before getting to the club too.
For those taking a ride share service or taxi, you’re in luck! There’s a drop-off location directly in front of the day club. From here, you’ll only be a minute away from the party.
Ayu Dayclub’s official dress code is upscale casual swim attire. Flip-flops are acceptable for footwear, or you can come in heels, wedges, or tennis shoes.
You’ll want to avoid any sports team or athletic clothing, though, as this will get you turned away at the door. Also, please don’t show up in regular street clothes, like shorts and a shirt. Security will NOT let you in.
Bottom line – you must have swim attire on, but feel free to wear clothing over a swimsuit, like a cover-up, if you’d prefer.
Tickets are an excellent option for guys without any ladies in their group. Or for anyone that doesn’t have a table or guest list reservation.
At Ayu, there are two ticket options to choose from:
- General Admission (GA)
- Expedited Entry
Ticket prices vary depending on the day and talent at the club. For example, Fridays and Sundays typically offer a lower price point than Saturdays.
In general, here are the prices you can expect based on March 2023 rates.
- Ladies (GA): $30
- Gentlemen (GA): $50 – $75
- Expedited Entry: $75 – $100
Are Ayu’s Expedited Entry Tickets Worth The Money?
It’s hard to give a definitive answer as to whether expedited entry tickets are worth the extra cost because it depends on several factors.
For instance, if you get to the club near the opening, the general admission line will be much shorter than if you’re arriving around noon or 1 pm. Also, how big of a crowd the DJ draws will determine how long it takes to get inside.
Ayu Dayclub offers a guest list on almost all days.
Ladies get free entry into the club with a reservation. Guys are also eligible for the list if there’s at least an equal number of women in the group.
Guest list reservations close before the club opens in the morning, though, so it’s a good idea to reach out to a club promoter the day before.
You’ll want to make sure that you arrive before the cut-off time, though. Typically, this is by 3:00 pm. But it’s always wise to check with your promoter the morning of the event to see if there are any last-minute changes.
And, on the big days, like when Tiesto or Zedd are performing, you’ll want to arrive early to ensure entry. Once the club reaches capacity, management can’t let anyone else inside the venue, and that’s the case even if you’re on the guest list.
Bottle Service & Tables
Thanks to the venue’s impressive DJ lineup and the fact that the club is brand new, Ayu has some of the highest table service prices in town.
On most days, rates start at a $1,500 minimum spend and can go as high as $15,000.
Like most clubs in Vegas, Ayu Dayclub quotes their rates as a required minimum spend amount. This just means that you must spend at least the specified value when you’re at the venue.
You can order any items from the food and bottle menus, and they’ll count towards your spending requirement.
The minimum spends listed below are averages. Pricing may be higher or lower depending on the day.
- Cost: $1,250+
- Guests: 6
- Location: Main Club Level
- Table Numbers: D700s
- Description: Ayu’s daybeds offer easy access to the club’s second pool. Most come with an umbrella and a safe to store your belongings. You won’t have much of a view from this location. We recommend these daybeds for groups looking for an entry-level seating option without being right in the action.
- Cost: $2,000+
- Guests: 6
- Location: Main Club Level
- Table Numbers: D500s – 600s
- Description: Ayu’s premium daybeds are in front of the club’s second pool. There are two rows of daybeds here. At most of these, you’ll have some view of the stage, and it’ll feel like you’re more in the action than at a standard daybed. These also come with pillows, a safe to store your belongings, and an umbrella for shade.
- Cost: $2,500+
- Guests: 10
- Location: Main Club Level
- Table Numbers: C300s – 400s
- Description: Ayu’s couches are one of the best values in the entire club. Not only is the location phenomenal as you’ll be just steps away from the main pool, but there’s lots of seating, and they have an umbrella and personal safe too.
- Cost: $4,000 – $6,000+
- Guests: 15
- Location: Main Club Level
- Table Numbers: C101 – 105 (Premium), C106 – 115 (Standard)
- Description: There are two tiers of cabanas on the main level, and they’re priced differently depending on the location. So if you’d like a view of the stage with the closest access to the main pool, you’ll want a premium lower cabana. All lower cabanas include a couch, TV, misting system, cabinet, safe, charging station, and fridge.
- Cost: $3,000+
- Guests: 15
- Location: Mezzanine (Second Level)
- Table Numbers: MC200s
- Description: Just like the lower-level cabanas, the upper cabanas include a large TV, humidity fan, storage cabinet, phone charging station, fridge, and a safe. There are plenty of seating options, too, like a couch, chair, and daybed. You’ll overlook the entire club from here and have an unobstructed view, thanks to the glass railings. Be careful not to touch them, though; they get hot!
- Cost: $8,000+
- Guests: 20
- Location: Main Club Level
- Table Numbers: GB1 – 3
- Description: The lower bungalows offer the most amenities of any table option at the club. Not only do they have a private pool, but you’ll be just steps away from the stage and dance floor. You’ll also have plenty of shade all day and enjoy standard features like a humidity fan, TV, console, safe, charging station, sofa, and daybed. In addition, the bungalows’ superb location provides one of the best spots for meeting other guests.
- Cost: $15,000+
- Guests: 12
- Location: Stage
- Table Numbers: S1 – 2
- Description: If you want to be as close as possible to the DJ, you’ll love Ayu’s stage tables. Located within feet of the DJ booth on the right and left sides, these U-shaped couches are the perfect spot. You’ll look out over the crowd as you party the day away. And you’ll enjoy complete sun protection, misters, and a security team. The stage tables are typically the most expensive table in the club, but there’s nothing better if you want to feel like the DJ!
Below is the Ayu Dayclub map showing the club’s layout and table numbers.
You’ll enjoy the following benefits with a table service reservation at Ayu Dayclub.
- Free and expedited VIP entry for you and your guests
- Seating for the entire day
- Food and beverage selections
- Cocktail server, busser, and security staff
- Unlimited and complimentary mixers
Best Table Locations
Due to the club’s unique design, many tables are off to the side and aren’t centrally located.
From some of these, it’s hard to see much of anything. The tables are great, though, if you’re looking for a meet-up spot for your group. Or a place to sit during the day.
But if you want to be near the DJ and dance floor, then take a look at our top picks for the best tables at Ayu Dayclub.
All of Ayu’s couches are exceptionally located near the main pool. So you can’t go wrong booking one of these.
That said, there are two dance floor couches that are available for bookings. These are on the dance floor itself, right in the middle of the action. Perhaps, the BEST spot in the entire club.
The dance floor couches may go for a premium price as compared to the standard ones.
Also, if you’re considering a lower cabana, you may want to think about a mezzanine cabana instead. Some of the lower level cabanas are far from the stage. So you’ll have a better view if you’re on the second level.
Of course, if you’re getting a premium lower cabana, you’ll have fantastic sightlines.
Ayu Bottle Menu
The following is the bottle menu at Ayu Dayclub. Although offerings typically stay the same, prices are subject to change.
You can order any items from the menu, and they’ll count towards your table’s spending requirement.
Table service is intended for bottle purchases, but you can also order some select cocktails and pitchers. These will also count towards your minimum spend. And here again, prices and offerings are subject to change.
With a bottle service reservation, you can order breakfast and lunch. And speaking from experience, the food at Ayu is excellent! The prices below are subject to change.
FAQs: Ayu Dayclub
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about Ayu Dayclub.
How Much Do Drinks Cost?
On average, drinks at Ayu’s bars start around $20 to $30. But prices can skyrocket quickly if you’re getting big drinks or doubles. For these, expect starting prices of about $50.
How Many Bars Are There?
There are three bars at Ayu Dayclub, all on the lower level. You’ll find two by the main entrance and another to the left of the stage.
What Time Should I Arrive For Bottle Service?
The club opens at 11 am. We recommend arriving no later than noon or 12:30. If you arrive too late, the club can release your table for resale.
And on the big days with top DJs, it’s best to get to the club as close to opening as possible.
How Long Is The Ticket Line?
For Ayu Dayclub, expect at least a 15-20 minute wait for standard GA tickets.
However, the club’s expedited entry tickets will get you in much faster.
How Long Is The Guest List Line?
It varies depending on the day, but at the most, expect wait times of 30 minutes to one hour.
Can The Guest List Rules Change?
Yes, the rules can change based on business volume. For instance, the day may start with the club offering free entry to ladies or groups with even ratios of women to men.
But as the day goes on, the club may decide to charge a cover for guys. That cover can also continue to increase the later it gets due to demand. And if it gets crazy packed, women will also be charged a cover.
So for the best chance of getting into the club for free, it’s best to arrive as close to the club’s opening as possible.
What’s Ayu’s Moonbeam?
Moonbeam is an early evening to night clubbing experience. It runs seasonally on Sundays – meaning if it’s still warm in Vegas, it’s happening. So you can expect Moonbeam through October.
The venue opens at 6 pm and goes until close, which is typically around 1 am.
Ayu’s Moonbeam has been quite popular lately! And you’ll get lower pricing on table service, too, as compared to the club’s daytime rates.
The music is primarily deep house and Ibiza-style sounds. You’ll also see some of the top DJs in the industry, like Green Velvet, Duke Dumont, and Disclosure.
Are There Lockers?
Yes, there are lockers available to rent. Here again, though, you likely won’t need to rent a locker if you have a table service reservation.
But if you’re on the club’s guest list or you’re a ticket holder, you may want to consider renting one for the day if you want a place to store your belongings safely.
Lockers are first-come, first served. Pricing may vary depending on the day, so it’s best to check with the club upon arrival.
Which Tables Have Safes?
One of my favorite features about Ayu Dayclub is that almost all of the tables have safes. There are only three daybeds that don’t. So you’ll have a secure storage place for the entire day, for free, with most table service reservations.
Which Tables Have Shade?
The stage tables are completely shaded thanks to the overhead structure. And all of the cabanas and bungalows are also covered.
You’ll find an umbrella at all other table options, except for the back wicker daybeds. But these have some shade as they’re near trees and have an open structure over the top as well.
Overall, Ayu Dayclub is a fantastic pool party. However, the layout is a little different, so be careful when making a table service reservation. If you want an excellent view of the DJ, stick to tables near the main pool or on the mezzanine level.
I also like that there are two pools on the property. The main pool is smaller than some other dayclubs, but it gets packed, making for a high-energy environment. If you want to avoid being right in the action, head to the secondary pool near the daybeds.
Table prices are some of the highest in Vegas, but you’ll get to see the most in-demand DJs, like Kaskade and Tiësto. Of course, you’re also paying for the club’s “newness” and phenomenal table options.
If I had to pick one day to attend, I recommend going to Ayu Dayclub on Saturdays. This day is when you’ll find the biggest crowd.