Are you considering a visit to Wet Republic? Well, you’re in good company. Wet is the longest-running pool party in Las Vegas. And thanks to its exceptional talent, the dayclub frequently ranks in the top three weekend spots.
But if those two tidbits aren’t enough to get you here, let me tell you why I love it.
- The club has top DJs like Steve Aoki and Loud Luxury.
- DJ Shift loves his hip-hop beats, making Wet Republic the best hip-hop pool party on Fridays. Don’t worry; you’ll catch house music here on Saturdays and Sundays.
- The venue was recently renovated.
Have I piqued your interest? Keep reading, then, because this guide is for you!
Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
Wet Republic Ultra Pool: Overview
With its clean lines and modern color scheme of linen and blue, this ultra pool is a contemporary beauty.
It’s also one of the largest pool parties in Las Vegas with over 54,000 SF, including:
- 6,000 SF of pool space
- Six private VIP dipping pools
- 2,500 SF in the club’s shaded, open-air lounge
And all those pools come with a pretty impressive feature – saltwater. So you’ll get a safer pool experience here, and your skin will thank you too!
Not to mention, the day club could even set a Guinness World Record for having the longest bar. Okay, maybe I’m exaggerating a little, but it would be a contender for sure. Just look at this thing!
Now, if all that square footage makes you worried that you won’t see your fave DJ up close and personal, don’t be. Wet Republic has you covered with their 4,000 SF LED display, providing visuals for every guest.
MGM Grand Pool Party Quick Facts
- Days Open: Mon, Thu, Fri, Sat, and Sun
- Hours: 11 am – 5 pm
- Bottle Service: $$$ – $$$$ (weekends)
- Music: Hip-hop (Fridays), EDM (Saturdays & Sundays)
- DJs: Steve Aoki, Afrojack, Loud Luxury, and more
From the MGM Grand lobby, head through the casino towards The District. (You’ll see signs overhead guiding the way to the Grand Pool Complex – this is where you want to go.)
Soon, you’ll pass by a plethora of restaurants and fast food spots. If you’ve been partying all night, you may want to stop here and get a bite to eat before heading to the pool club.
When you can’t walk any further, there will be an escalator in front of you. Head down the escalator and through the doors to go outside. You’ll then enter the pool complex and follow signs to Wet Republic.
If you’d prefer not to walk through the pool complex, take a right after going down the escalator. Continue walking along the Convention Walkway and turn left at the Conference Center. Finally, exit out the doors at the end of the hallway.
The dress code for a pool party would seem simple enough, but surprisingly, it’s a misunderstood rule. In particular, many guests show up in regular street clothes, including jeans.
So, please wear swim attire only.
And like all the other day clubs in Las Vegas, Wet Republic takes its policy seriously. For instance, if you don’t wear a swimsuit, you’ll be turned away at the door.
Now you don’t have to walk through the hotel or hang out in your rideshare wearing only a bikini or swim trunks. You’re more than welcome to wear a shirt, cover-up, or shorts over your swimsuit.
The most important thing is that you have swim attire underneath your clothes.
Remember, though, that if your swimsuit isn’t visible, you’ll need to show that you have one on at the door. You don’t have to undress, but the staff needs to verify that you’re wearing a swimming suit.
You can wear flip-flops, sandals, boat shoes, sneakers, heels, or wedges for shoes. We recommend that you don’t show up in Jordans or Nikes, though, as the venue frowns upon these.
Please also avoid wearing jerseys, basketball shorts, sports team attire, or anything see-through. Security typically won’t let you into the club with these items on.
Republic Pool Tickets
There are two essential things to know about Wet Republic tickets.
1) Ticket prices at the door are often higher than purchasing pre-sale tickets from the club’s website. And it’s not just a few dollars more, either. Prices are sometimes double or triple.
2) Online ticket sales close a few hours before the club opens, so it’s best not to wait until the last minute to buy them. If you miss the cut-off time, you’ll have to go to the club to get your tickets. To be safe, we recommend buying them at least a few days in advance.
Pre-Sale Ticket Prices
Please note that the prices below do not include the admission tax and surcharge. Although these are the current online ticket prices on Fridays through Sundays, they may be subject to change.
On most days, being on Wet Republic’s guest list will get ladies into the club for free. Guys in groups with at least an equal number of women may also receive complimentary entry or pay a reduced rate.
Please keep in mind, though, that the guest list is never guaranteed.
To sign up for the list, you’ll want to reach out to a promoter at least a day in advance.
Bottle Service & VIP Tables At Wet Republic
If you want to party like a VIP, then nothing beats making a table reservation. Not only do you get your very own spot to party (with seating), but you won’t have to lift a finger while you’re there.
All VIP table reservations include the following.
- Expedited and complimentary entry through a dedicated VIP line
- A cocktail server to take your food and bottle orders
- Your choice of three unlimited and complimentary mixers (juices)
- Free tonic water
- Bussers to keep your area clean and well-stocked with glasses and ice
- A security team to ensure your group’s safety and stop any unwanted visitors
Wet Republic’s VIP tables are quoted as a minimum spend requirement. The “minimum spend” means you need to spend at least the specified amount at the club.
For instance, if you want to get a daybed and the quote is $2,000, you’ll need to buy at least $2,000 of food and beverage items.
If you don’t purchase enough to meet the $2,000 requirement, you’ll be charged the remaining spend as a table fee. And if you exceed the minimum, then you’ll be responsible for the total cost of everything you purchased.
Keep in mind that the minimum spend is not the total cost you’ll pay.
Like all clubs in Vegas, Wet Republic also charges approximately 41% on top of the minimum or total spend (if more).
Wet Republic VIP Tables
Due to the club’s generous size, Wet Republic offers a wider variety of seating than other pool parties in Las Vegas.
Overall, there are 23 daybeds, 12 bungalows, ten cabanas, ten dance floor booths, nine deck tables, seven lounge tables, and four stage tables.
Although priced the highest, the cabanas and bungalows typically sell out the fastest. These also accommodate the most people.
- Cost: $500 (Fri), $1,500 (Sat), $500 (Sun)
- Number of Guests: 6
- Description: Most of Wet’s daybeds are in front of the bungalows on the right side of the stage. You’ll find five rows here, complete with umbrellas for shade and safes at each table too. The daybeds are also quite spacious as they’re king-sized beds.
- Cost: $1,500 (Fri), $3,500 (Sat), $1,500 (Sun)
- Number of Guests: 10
- Description: The lounge tables are plush couches in Wet Republic’s open-air lounge. From here, you’ll feel like the DJ as you look out over the crowd and pool. These are excellent if you want a mid-priced bottle service option in the shade. They’re also close to the main bar and an ideal spot for mingling.
Dance Floor Table
- Cost: $1,500 (Fri), $3,500 (Sat), $2,000 (Sun)
- Number of Guests: 10
- Description: Wet Republic’s dance floor banquettes are our pick for the best value in the club. These booths are located on the dance floor itself, giving you a front-row seat to the headlining DJ. You’ll also be in the action here, with quick access to the main pool. All dance floor tables include a large umbrella for shade.
- Cost: $2,500 (Fri), $4,500 (Sat), $2,000 (Sun)
- Number of Guests: 10
- Description: The U-shaped deck tables are named for their location along the pool’s edge. From this vantage point, you’ll be across from the DJ, giving you an exceptional view of the club and LED screens. These are also one of the closest options you can get to the pool.
Wet Republic Cabana
- Cost: $2,500 (Fri), $5,500 (Sat), $2,500 (Sun)
- Number of Guests: 12
- Description: Wet Republic’s cabanas come with tons of amenities! With a reservation here, you’ll get an L-shaped sofa, lounge chairs, TV, and even a misting system. The cabanas offer complete sun protection, too. You’ll also be in the heart of the club, directly across the pool from the DJ booth. An excellent option for larger groups like bachelor and bachelorette parties.
- Cost: $5,000 (Fri), $8,000 (Sat), $4,000 (Sun)
- Number of Guests: 15
- Description: Wet Republic’s bungalows are the most spacious and expensive table option. Although they’re located along the sides of the club, you’ll experience one of the best parties here. Not only will you have access to a private dipping pool, but you’ll have dedicated restrooms too. And, you’ll enjoy amenities like a ceiling fan, misters, and plenty of shaded seating options.
Below you’ll find Wet Republic’s VIP table map showing all table locations.
Wet Republic Bottle Menu
To give you an idea of the offerings available, we’ve included a few pages from the Wet Republic menu. Please note that prices are subject to change.
It’s no secret that Tao Group’s family of clubs have some of the best bottle presentations on The Strip.
For example, their assortment of bottle displays includes pirate ships, tanks, and more. There are also oversized letters that spell out your name for the entire club to see.
On most days, you can get a presentation with the purchase of specific champagne bottles. Or a display may be complimentary with a higher minimum spend amount.
If you’d like a presentation, you’ll want to speak with your cocktail server when you arrive. She’ll show you the available options and prices for that day. Of course, the more you spend, the more attention-grabbing the presentation will be.
Wet Republic’s “food presentations” are also fantastic. For example, with select snack purchases, waitresses will carry food to your table on a yacht. Who wouldn’t want this on the reg?!
Wet Republic VIP Table: FAQ
There are a lot of questions that guests have about bottle service at Wet. Here are three that get asked often by our clients.
1. Can I Book A Table If I’m Over The Guest Limit?
Yes. If you want to book a table, but you’re over the maximum number of people, you can still consider getting it. But, there will be an additional cost.
Generally speaking, Wet increases the minimum spend by $250 per person.
For example, let’s say you’re a group of eight guys and you want to book a daybed. If the price is $1,000 for up to six people, the club will increase the minimum spend by $500 for the extra two guests.
So instead of a $1,000 minimum, the daybed will now cost $1,500. And the service fee, tax, and gratuity will be calculated on the higher amount as well.
This rule applies to the number of guests at walk-in only.
2. Are Table Locations Guaranteed?
Wet Republic is a demand-based club, so there’s always a chance on popular days that table prices will go up at the door.
Because of this, it’s best to think of table locations as a request only.
When we talk about table locations, we’re referring to the section, i.e., deck table, daybed, cabana. To give your group the best chance of getting the section you want, we recommend getting to the club early.
There’s one exception, though. If you’d like to prepay, the club will guarantee your table location. But, the payment is non-refundable. So if you have to cancel, you won’t get your money back.
3. Are There Any Bottle Service Deals?
Yep! If you’re looking for a deal, head to Wet Republic on a Thursday or Friday. You’ll find prices drastically reduced on these days. For instance, bungalows may start as low as $750 and daybeds at a $250 minimum spend.
Compared to some Saturdays, that’s a savings of over 90%!
Of course, you won’t have nearly as big of a crowd on the weekdays as it’s more of a lounge-type vibe. You also won’t get to see the most in-demand DJs.
But if you want to relax and indulge in the most coveted tables at a fraction of the cost, you might want to check it out!
More Things To Know About Wet
Here’s some information to make your day stress-free. And to help you get the most out of your Wet Republic experience.
One thing we love about Wet Republic is that the venue provides shade for all guests.
So if you’re at a VIP table, you’ll have an umbrella or be protected by a covered structure.
But even if you don’t make a bottle service reservation, you can escape the heat in Wet Republic’s lounge. This open-air bar is “more than a quarter of the length of a football field!”
Lockers, Safes & Bag Check Services
Do you need a place to store your belongings for the day? Well, good news! Wet Republic has many storage options.
The rate for lockers is around $60 for the day, and they’re first-come, first-served. They’re also generously sized at 18″ x 12.” If you’d like to rent one, head to the kiosk located on the right side of the bar. And come early!
Table service guests get complimentary safes at daybeds, cabanas, and bungalows. Unfortunately, though, safes aren’t provided at the other table types. So, if you want some storage space, then it might be worth considering renting a locker.
Lastly, please make sure that you don’t bring bags larger than 12″ x 12″ x 6″ as they won’t be allowed inside the venue. If you do, then you’ll be required to check your bag.
The bag check fee is around $20 for the day.
This service works differently than the lockers, though. You’ll want to take everything with you that you’ll need as you won’t be able to access it throughout the day. And please don’t leave any valuables inside the bag either.
Wet Republic Pool’s bag check is also available to any guest – not just those with over-sized bags.
If you want to party at one of the best day clubs in Las Vegas, you won’t want to miss Wet. The pool party often ranks in the top two venues each weekend, going head-to-head with Encore Beach Club.
Since it’s a premier spot, it has top DJ talent. So, you’ll pay up to be here. Expect prices for both bottle service and tickets to increase at the door on the most popular days. You may want to consider prepaying for tickets or seating to lock in your rate.
The club was also renovated recently and now has updated amenities and VIP tables. So it’s a new experience for everyone!