A few months ago I was at a house party. One of the girls there was talking about how she and her husband had gone to XS Las Vegas recently. She joked about it saying, “old people going to an old club with no one there.” I almost spit out my drink when she said it. Honestly, it made me question if she had even gone because honey, EVERYONE IS AT XS. And if you don’t believe me, head there on a Chainsmoker’s night, and you’ll see what I mean. Fair warning though, you just might develop claustrophobia.
XS is not only one of the top clubs in town, but it’s arguably the best club in Vegas. In fact, in our books, both Omnia and XS share the #1 spot. And for a Vegas local not to know that, well, I have no words. Perhaps, I need to take her out on the town!
Now there’s a whole lot of inside information you need to know to make the most of your XS Las Vegas experience. So much information in fact that this is our most extensive article to date. Get ready because this one’s a doozy!
Before we begin though, let me introduce ourselves. We’re an independent hosting company in Las Vegas which means that we book table service reservations at all the top clubs in town. If we can assist with a price quote for table service at XS, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
XS Las Vegas 2020
What It’s Like
If you ask us, we think XS is the best looking club in Vegas. And I have to agree. XS is sexy and classy. In fact, from the moment you step inside the club, you’ll notice that its designed with the female body in mind. From its curving tables and dancer poles to its golden statues of women, XS is one seductive nightclub.
But it’s not just the club that’s hot; it’s the people too. You’ll find an eclectic mix of beautiful club-goers from all over the world. I might even go so far as to say that XS has the most “10s” of any club on the strip. And that includes the cocktail waitresses too.
XS is also the only nightclub that makes you feel like royalty. That’s partly because bottle service guests get to make a grand entrance as they transcend the staircase into the club’s main room. But it’s also because the nightclub is dripping in gold.
If you head outside, you’ll experience one of the best outdoor clubbing environments ever created. And it’s entirely unexpected with its string lights and canopy of trees.
At the center is a grand pool with two-story cabanas and daybeds surrounding. There’s also a gaming area if you feel the need for some poker or blackjack.
If you’re concerned about missing out on the action in the main room while you’re outside partying, don’t be. The DJs and performers give their attention to both areas.
At over 40,000 SF, XS is one beast of a nightclub. Inside, you’ll find various bottle service options including lower and upper dance floor tables, 3rd tier couches, back wall tables and 4 tops tables. Outside, you’ll find lower and upper cabanas, daybeds and immediate patio tables. And for ordering drinks, there are two bars in the main room as well as two bars outside.
XS Las Vegas Quick Facts
- Nights open: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (sometimes Mondays)
- Ages: 21+
- Hours of operation: 10:30 pm – 4:00 am
- Bottle service: $1,500 – $10,000+
- Music: House
- DJs: Kygo, The Chainsmokers, Alesso, David Guetta, Diplo, RL Grime, Drake and more
- Special Events: XS Nightswim, Art of the Wild, EDC Week
XS Las Vegas Location
XS Nightclub is at the Encore hotel. The address is 3131 S. Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109.
From Encore’s Main Valet, enter the hotel and turn right. Make a left before reaching the gaming tables and head straight until you can’t walk any further (or you’ll walk into the restrooms). Take a left here and then a right in front of the restaurant, Jardin. The main entrance to XS will be directly in front of you. And, if my directions sound too confusing, there are signs overhead to guide you to the club.
Please note: If you’re on XS’s guest list, double check before you head to XS’s main entrance. On most nights, XS has a separate area for their guest list people. Please refer to the XS Las Vegas Guest List section below for the check-in location.
XS Las Vegas Dress Code
The official dress code for XS is “upscale casual.” Keep in mind though that some clothing items are prohibited. Explicitly, no baggy jeans or pants with holes are allowed. However, if you’re a girl, you can usually get away with wearing jeans that have rips in them as long as you pair it with some heels and a nice top.
Also, no athletic wear is permitted inside the club. This includes hats, tennis shoes, shorts, and flip-flops. Additionally, you’ll want to avoid wearing anything with a sports team logo.
And although it’s upscale casual, XS is one of the most high-end clubs. People dress up here, especially on Saturdays and Sundays. On these nights, you’ll be hard-pressed to find ladies not wearing dresses and heels or men without button-ups and nice pants.
Please note: The above dress code doesn’t apply to XS Nightswim events. (Nightswim is XS’s pool party at night, and they occur every so often during the summer months.) With Nightswim, the dress code is open. You can wear pool attire like swimsuits, flip-flops, and cover-ups, or you can dress up. The choice is yours.
XS Club Promoters & VIP Hosts in Las Vegas
If you’re in need of bottle service reservations, we can help! Please email us at email@example.com.
How To Get Into XS Nightclub
There are three ways to get into XS Nightclub: buy tickets, get on the guest list or make a bottle service reservation.
XS Las Vegas Tickets
The price for entry into XS varies depending on the night. The more in-demand the DJ is, the higher the ticket price. Here’s the current range of ticket prices you can expect for 2018. The best place for club XS Las Vegas tickets is to purchase them online on the official XS website.
Ladies: $25 – $35
Guys: $45 – $55
You’ll want to arrive early if you’re buying tickets at XS. At most clubs, purchasing a ticket will get you in the club fast, but that’s not necessarily the case. We know some folks that have had to wait in line for over an hour with a ticket purchase. So it’s best to get to the club when it opens (at 10:30 pm) to avoid any hassles. Oh, and make sure to bring your printed ticket with you to show at the door (or have the email confirmation on your phone).
Also, if you’re a guest staying at Encore or Wynn, you can sometimes get preferred entry (meaning you’ll get in the club quickly) with a ticket purchase through the concierge. Contact the Wynn concierge upon arrival for more information.
Vegas Primer Tip: Always buy your tickets online in advance. Ticket prices for XS are often higher at the door. In some cases, double or triple the amount.
XS Las Vegas Guest List
If you’re on any other club’s guest list in Las Vegas, you’ll get free entry into the day or nightclub. And you’ll also have access to every part of the club too. Exciting stuff, right?
Well, unfortunately, that’s not always the case at XS. Sure, you’ll get free entry into XS (if you qualify and follow the rules below), but if it’s high-demand night, you might be limited to the outside area only.
If the main room is open for guest list groups, then you’ll want to get to the club early. Once you’re in XS’s outside area, head to the backside of the DJ booth for entry into the main room. The main room fills fast, so once you’re in the main room, stay there. (Unless you don’t care about waiting an hour or two to get back inside.)
Now if you’re going on a night that provides outside club access only, but you want to be in the main room, then the best thing to do is to buy tickets (or bottle service).
XS Guest List Rules
Here are the current guidelines for XS’s guest list. Please note that these rules are provided for informational purposes only and are subject to change at any time without notice.
Also, making a guest list reservation is not a guarantee of free entry as entrance into the club is ultimately up to the club. For example, if you’re not dressed appropriately, or you’re intoxicated, you can kiss your guest list reservation goodbye.
Ladies: Free before 1:00 am.
Guys: Free for even ratio parties until midnight. (An even ratio party means that you have at least the same number of women as you have men in your group). After midnight, guys may be able to pay a reduced price until 1:00 am.
You’ll want to make your guest list reservations in advance. Guest lists close early, so it’s best to put in a request by 6:00 pm on the day you’d like to attend.
Also, we recommend arriving at XS before 11:00 pm because on the big nights the guest list line may take an hour or more. Coming early at 10:30 pm (or even 10:00 pm) is highly encouraged.
Vegas Primer Tip: On most nights, the guest list line is NOT at the club’s main entrance. From Encore’s valet, enter the hotel and turn left. Look for the bathrooms on the left-hand side. The entry to XS’s guest list line is usually near Brahm’s ballroom.
XS Las Vegas Bottle Service
XS’s bottle service prices are some of the highest on the strip. Usually, you’ll find the most expensive pricing on Saturdays and Sundays or when the most in-demand DJs are playing.
Also, on most nights, booking a table in the main room will cost more than the outside area. (Unless it’s XS Nightswim, then pricing is higher outside.) Additionally, the closer you are to the dance floor and DJ booth, the more you’ll pay.
Table Service Options
XS offers the following main room table options: 4 tops tables, back wall tables, 3rd tier couches, upper dance floor tables, and lower dance floor tables. Outside, there are immediate patio tables, daybeds, and lower and upper cabanas. All tables at XS come with drawers underneath the seats to store your valuables.
Please see below for photos of the various bottle service options. I’ve also described each table, listed the capacity and provided an estimated price. For a bottle service price quote on the night you’d like to attend, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Capacity is the maximum number of guests that XS allows for each table at the initial check-in. This means that if you want to invite other club-goers to your table after you’re seated, you can certainly do so.
To explain further, it’s best to think of capacity as a determiner of bottle service pricing. For example, if you see a table with a limit of 10, that means the bottle service price listed is applicable for up to 10 guests. If you wanted that same table but had more guests in your party, then you’d most likely have to increase your minimum to reserve it.
XS Las Vegas Floor Plan: Main Room
One of the best features of XS Nightclub’s main room is the table layout. The club is designed on a slope so that all main room table locations are elevated above the tables in front of them. This helps to ensure that almost every table location has a good view.
Another cool thing about XS’s main room tables is that a lot of the tables have ledges behind them. This is a great feature because you can fit more people comfortably at the table as guests can sit in the seats or above on the shelf. Or, at some tables, the ledge provides an additional standing area.
Here’s the bottle service table map for XS Las Vegas’s main room.
XS Nightclub Bottle Service Prices – Main Room
Please note that prices shown below are bottle service minimums only. Additionally, costs shown are approximations based on averages over multiple weeks. For an exact price quote on the day you’ll be visiting, please email us at email@example.com.
- Cost: $2,000+
- Capacity: 6 people
- Description: The smallest table option at XS. These tables are located between the 3rd tier couches and the back wall tables. They’re perfect for group sizes of six or less. Please note that many of the 4 tops tables face the back of the club. You’ll either look at a bar or stare at bottle service guests located along the back wall. The only way to see the DJ is to turn around. That said, you can certainly stand on the seats and have an excellent view. There are also a few 4 tops tables parallel to the DJ. These have better sightlines of the club, and offer one of the closest locations to DJ booth in the entire club.
- Cost: $3,000+
- Capacity: 8 people
- Description: These tables are self-explanatory. They’re located against the back wall inside XS’s main room. With a back wall table, you’ll still get a good view of the DJ, and you’re decently close to the dance floor too. The only negative with these tables is that the distance between the table top and the seat is kind of tight. If you’re tall, you might be a bit uncomfortable. Additionally, although these tables hold up to eight guests, it’s almost impossible to fit eight in the booth. We estimate five or six to be safe. But, you can fit more people by having some guests sit on top of the ledge as well.
3rd Tier Couch & 3rd Tier Big Couch
- Cost: $4,000 – $5,000+
- Capacity: 10 – 12 people
- Description: 3rd tier couches are located behind the upper dance floor tables. The 3rd tier couches hold up to 10 people and the 3rd tier big couches hold 12. The bigger couches are located in the center of the club. One thing that’s cool about these tables is that there’s a walkway in front of you. So you’ll get a lot of traffic in this location. If you’re looking for girls (or guys) to join you, you’ll have a parade of clubbers all night long to choose from. And you’re just a few short steps away from the dance floor too.
Upper Dance Floor
- Cost: $6,000+
- Capacity: 15 people
- Description: In comparison to the lower dance floor tables, the upper dance floor tables will save you at least a thousand or two. For a few feet difference, it might be worth it. You’ll still get an exceptional view of the DJ too and be close to the dance floor. Please keep in mind though that on some nights, the upper dance floor tables are shared. This means that you would have another group sitting next to you. Of course, you wouldn’t share any bottles, and each group would have their bottle service minimum to meet. (The photo below shows a shared upper dance floor table.) This isn’t the case on all nights though, and it also depends on how many people are in your party.
Lower Dance Floor
- Cost: $7,000+
- Capacity: 15 people
- Description: The most sought-after (and most expensive) table options at XS are the lower dance floor tables. As their name suggests, they’re right on the dance floor and have the absolute best view of the DJ. Expect to have people standing directly behind you from the upper dance floor tables. If this is something that you don’t want, opt for the upper dance floor tables instead. The only thing that’s behind the upper dance floor tables is a walkway.
- Cost: $8,000+
- Capacity: 20 people
- Description: The largest bottle service option in the club, these two tables are XS Nightclub gold. Located in the middle of the lower dance floor tables, they’re known as the “owner’s tables” as this is where the executives sit when they come to XS. The owner’s tables provide the optimum view as they offer a direct eye line to the DJ. Even better, everyone in the club walks past these tables to get to the dance floor.
XS Nightclub Bottle Service Prices – Outside
Outside, XS’s bottle service locations include immediate patio tables, daybeds, lower cabanas and upper cabanas. You’ll still feel like you’re in the party if you get a table out here as there’s a gigantic LED screen above the backside of the DJ booth that features everything that’s going on inside the main room.
XS Las Vegas Floor Plan: Outside
Please see below for the map of the available table options in XS’s outside area. (You may notice that there are red couches that we have not identified on the map. These tables are rarely available as they’re only listed as a bottle service option on big nights during the summer.)
- Cost: $2,000 – $3,000+
- Capacity: 8 – 10 people
- Description: Daybeds are along the perimeter of XS’s pool. Some are quite close to the DJ booth while others are closer to the gaming area. There are even some daybeds that are in the pool. Daybeds are the most sought after (and highest priced) bottle service option on Nightswim evenings. But, on regular nights, daybeds offer a reduced price compared to main room tables. Most of the daybeds look like couches and not actual daybeds.
Immediate Patio / Patio Booth
- Cost: $2,000+
- Capacity: 8 people
- Description: The immediate patio tables are one of our favorite locations at XS. They’re right behind the DJ booth so you can see the DJ (albeit the DJ’s backside). If you’re headed to XS during the summer months, these tables are quite nice.
- Cost: $2,000+
- Capacity: 10 people
- Description: Lower cabanas are further from the party as they’re along the outside edge of XS’s outside area. But, they’re the perfect option if you have a big group and want to spend time together.
- Cost: $1,500+
- Capacity: 8 people
- Description: Upper cabanas offer the same features as lower cabanas, except that they’re located on the second level. To some, they may seem less desirable because they’re even further from the action (you’re not even on the same level), but the cabanas overlooking the bar are some of my favorites. Everyone is underneath you, so it feels more like you’re in the party with these cabanas. They’re also an excellent choice if you’re coming with a big group and want to hang out together and have a good time. One negative with the upper cabanas is that it’s hard to see the LED screen.
2nd Row Daybed
- Cost: $1,500+
- Capacity: 6 people
- Description: 2nd row daybeds are further from the pool, but you’ll save $500 – $1000 by sitting here instead. You’ll still get the same daybed, just further back.
Calculating The Total Table Service Cost
At all clubs in Vegas, a service (or venue) fee is charged as well as a gratuity and tax. Depending on the club, these fees total somewhere between 32% – 35% of the bottle service minimum. For XS, we recommend adding 35% to the bottle service minimum quoted. As an illustration, if you were to reserve a $2,000 minimum daybed, the total cost you’ll pay is approximately $2,700.
Best Table Locations At XS Las Vegas
It’s no secret that the best table locations at all nightclubs in Las Vegas are the dance floor tables. Whether it’s the lower or upper dance floor tables, you’ll have a fantastic experience. And, if you want the absolute best tables, reserve the owner’s tables. Of course, “best” doesn’t come with an inexpensive price tag. On some nights, these tables go as high as $15,000 if The Chainsmokers are performing.
Best Value Table Locations At XS Las Vegas
There are a few tables that we consider to be “hidden gems” at XS Las Vegas. These tables offer an excellent combination of price and location.
- Immediate Patio Tables – located directly behind the DJ booth. As I mentioned above, you can see the DJ from here (although from behind). That said, if it’s cold outside you’ll want to avoid these tables and opt for a location in the main room instead. Pricing for immediate patio tables on non-Nightswim nights starts at $2,000.
- Back Wall Tables – you can save two thousand dollars or more by selecting a back wall table over a third tier couch. Personally, I like these tables best. They’re not so much in the party, but you’ll still have an excellent view and have a lot of people walking by your table.
Less Desirable Table Locations At XS Las Vegas
No table’s “bad” at XS. However, we’d say that the 4 tops tables may not be as ideal because of their ultra-small size and because some face away from the dance floor. If you have a small group though, these are a fantastic option to get inside the main room at a more reasonable price.
Also, between the third tier couches and the back wall tables, there are a few support columns. If you get a back row table, a column may slightly obstruct your view.
XS Las Vegas Bottle Menu
Below you’ll find the current bottle offerings at XS Las Vegas.
XS Las Vegas Bottle Presentations
Anything you can imagine, you can get at XS for your bottle presentation. For those of you who don’t know, a bottle presentation is when a big display is made in delivering your alcohol selection. Presentations are provided at no charge for certain minimum spend amounts or if you order a bottle at a certain price. For more information about getting a bottle presentation, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Essential Things To Know About XS Las Vegas
XS has some of the longest lines in Las Vegas, especially on a Chainsmokers night. For example, it’s entirely possible for the guest list line to take as long as an hour (sometimes two). And in some cases, the ticket line can move slowly as well. Because of this, we recommend arriving at club opening (10:30 pm). Of course, the bottle service/VIP line moves faster. Expect 15 – 30 minutes to get seated with a table service.
Bottle Service Prices May Increase
The closer it gets to your date, the higher bottle service prices may rise. Pre-paying a table in full or paying a deposit protects you in the event of a price hike. We recommend doing one or the other as this will lock in the price and table location. (Please note that full prepayments are not always an option, but deposits usually are.)
You May Get Stuck Outside
If you’re in the main room and want to see the DJ, don’t go to the outside area after midnight. Honestly, I don’t even really feel comfortable listing midnight as a cutoff time as the main room can reach capacity at any point and then you’ll be stuck outside for potentially hours.
A case in point – one night my friend and I headed to the gaming tables for a bit, and when we lined up to get back inside, security wasn’t letting anyone into the main room. After about 30 minutes, I decided to go home, but my friend waited there for over two hours.
And if you think that having a bottle service reservation will get you back inside with no issues, think again. You’ll have to text your host to come and get you. Hopefully, he’ll be available to help you out. If not, security won’t let anyone pass until they receive the okay from management.
How To Get Back Inside The Main Room
One idea you may want to consider to get back inside the main room is to exit the club through the guest list entrance and make your way inside the Encore hotel. Then return to XS’s main entrance and try for re-entry at the door.
Keep in mind that re-entry is up to the discretion of the club, so you want to be careful here. The club typically doesn’t like people going in and out because, quite frankly, it looks like you’re doing something you shouldn’t.
But, if you’re willing to take the risk and don’t want to wait an indeterminate amount of time in the outdoor area, it might work out well for you. We make no guarantees though, so do this at your own risk.
What Time The Headlining DJ Performs
The complaint we hear most from people at clubs is having to wait hours for the DJ to take the stage. Most people think that as soon as the club opens, the headlining DJ is there. This is not the case. At all clubs in Vegas, a warm-up DJ will play before the headlining DJ. You can expect to see the main event around 1:30 am.
XS Nightclub Drink Prices
Individual drinks start at around $16 and go up from there.
What’s Cool About XS Las Vegas
Bottle Service Presentations
XS is the only club that does bottle service presentations as you walk into the club. It’s one of the coolest things because they block off the stairs to showcase the bottle service guests entering the club. There are LED lights and drummers, and it lasts for a good while too as each guest gets to make an entrance one at a time. In my opinion, it’s the one of the best bottle service presentations as it gets all eyes on you.
Of course, there are awesome bottle presentations once you’re at your table as well.
XS Nightswim is the best nighttime pool party in Vegas. It’s so popular that Wynn decided to add another full-time Nightswim to their line-up this year at Encore Beach Club. If you’ve never been to a Nightswim, you really must go. These parties are legendary.
The dress code is open, so you can wear whatever you want – swim attire, casual clothes, or you can even dress up if you’d like.
People are in the pool all night long, and the DJ performs to the outside area instead of the main room. It’s like the club reverses with the most sought-after bottle service tables in the outdoor area and the main room with lower minimums. But, don’t think that the inside section won’t have a lot of people. It most definitely will as XS Nightswims are packed!
(Be careful not to slip if you’re in heels and you’re walking near the pool. There’s water everywhere!)
If you’re one for selfies, head to the XS bathrooms. The lighting in the restrooms is phenomenal.
XS and Encore Beach Club at Night are the only nightclubs with gaming areas. You might not think that a gambling section would fit into a nightclub very well, but it’s a lot of fun, and the tables are almost always full.
Just a reminder though – don’t pull out your phone while sitting at the tables. Somehow I kept forgetting that minor (well, major) detail one night and got yelled at a few times.
At almost all clubs in Vegas, there’s nowhere to sit down unless you have a bottle service reservation. But at XS, there are some areas where you can take a quick break. Along the trees, there are planters to sit on and sometimes you can relax on the daybeds that aren’t yet purchased or the ones that are in the water. But, you’ll have to keep a watchful eye on security. If they ask you to move, you best be getting up!
No matter where you are in XS, you’ll get to hear the main room music. At other clubs, if you’re outside, you won’t hear the headlining DJ. For example, at Omnia, their outside terrace features a different DJ.
Not only will you get to listen to the headlining DJ, but you’ll also get to see them too thanks to the LED screen outside showing you everything that’s going on in the main room.
Lastly, XS’s main room has better air quality than most clubs in Vegas. This is partly because XS is somewhat open to the outside, but it’s also because the main room has fans that keep the air circulating. So, if you’re not a big fan of smoke (no pun intended), XS is an excellent choice.
That Wraps Up Our Article On XS Nightclub!
Whew! I think we’ve covered everything there is to know about XS Las Vegas. If you have any questions about bottle service, feel free to complete the contact form below or send an email to email@example.com.